In 2001, after more than a decade opening Vietnamese market and joining international market, the producing goods industry in Vietnam has developed rapidly and generated large amounts industrial wastes. This type of wastes should be treated in according with technical by professional Units to reduce its harms to the environment. As that demand, the shareholders had decided to establish Joint Stock Vietnam - Australia Environmental Company with the objective is collecting and treating wastes to contribute improving the environment.
The name Joint Stock Vietnam - Australia Environmental Company is based on the nationality of the shareholders established the company. The shareholders are:
1. Mr. NguyenNgoc Chau (Vietnamese)
2. Mr. Nguyen Trung Viet (Vietnamese)
3. Mr. Hua Huu Ben (Vietnamese)
4. Mr. Pastrict (Australian)
On September 09, 2001, Joint Stock Vietnam - Australia Environmental Company was licensed for the establishment and operation by the HCMC Department of Planning and Investment. Our company is one of the first private enterprises that operared in the field of hazardous waste treatment in Vietnam.
2. The developmental milestones:
- In 2000, building the Hazardous waste recycling and treating Plan, at Block B4 - B21 Le Minh Xuan industrial zone, and officially operating in 01/2002.
- In 2002, completing the construction of the waste treatment plant, then investing in equipments and beginning the treating wastes process in January 2002. Amount of received waste during the year is about 100 tons.
- 2003: Total of waste/scrap is over 1,000 tons.
- 2005: the company opened a new branch at Block B3-B20, beside the old factory. Total of waste/scrap in 2005 is over 6,000 tons.
- 2010: Total of waste/scrap is over 10,000 tons.
- 2015: Total of waste/scrap is over 20,000 tons.
- 2018: Total of waste/scrap is over 30,000 tons.
3. Visions of the future:
- The target is to increase the amount of waste/scrap to 50,000 tons in 2020.
- Improve the efficiency of treating wastes by changing the equipments and technology.
- Expand the transporting and treating wastes in whole country. Set up more branches in the provinces of Central and South-Western Province to meet the demand of treating wastes that have been increasing in these areas.
- Besides the target of improving the quality and diversity of products, and our services, we have been continuing to focus on the investing and improving the quality of human resources by the national and international, short and long term training for all staffs, cooperating with universities, training centers in the country or foreign countries to looking for young talent to meet the requirement of long-term development for our company.